We want you to be totally satisfied with your Après Vélo products. Après Vélo offers a 100 day returns policy for product bought on the Après Vélo website.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your online purchase you can return it for repair, exchange or refund, provided it is within 100 days of receipt of your order.
Should you wish to exchange your purchase, as long as the item is "as new" with all tags intact, Après Vélo will accept it and replace your purchase with a product of your choice, refunding any difference in price or taking additional payment. Please follow the "How to make a Return" information below.
"As new" means unwashed and unworn. We strongly recommend that you store your item in its original packaging while you make a decision about the product.
Faulty items will either be replaced, repaired or refunded following evaluation by the Après Vélo Customer Service Team.
Returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from the Après Vélo online store. If you have purchased your item from one of Après Vélo’s retail partners, please contact them directly to arrange an exchange or refund.
Products purchased as gifts can be refunded to the original purchaser, alternatively we can provide a credit to the gift recipient.
The cost of returning an item for a refund or exchange is your responsibility, unless you have been sent an incorrect item or the item is faulty. In this instance, Après Vélo will refund the cost of return postage to you.
If you are returning an item for exchange, Après Vélo will arrange postage of the new item at no cost to you.
Gift Vouchers are non refundable.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN
Please use the Après Vélo Delivery and Returns Note which you will find enclosed with your order. Alternatively if you have misplaced this, please click here and print a copy of the "Delivery and Returns Note" to enclose in your returns package.
- Simply complete the information contained on the Delivery and Returns Note and send it back to us together with a copy of the purchase invoice and with the item/s
- Next to the product description listed on the Delivery and Returns Note, select Repair/Exchange or Refund, as well as one of the Reason Codes against your return
- Repackage your item wherever possible in the original packaging.
- Please post the package back according to your location to:
Après Vélo HQ
PO Box 6184
Wetherill Park, NSW, 1851
- For return packages, please use the pre-printed address label attached to the Delivery and Returns note and secure it to your parcel. Please note that this label is NOT postage paid.
It is very important to enclose this form with your parcel to enable us to process your return within 24 hours of receipt.
Please retain a proof of postage until we have confirmed your return has been processed
Depending on your location, an exchange can take between 2-3 weeks to get back to you.
However should you wish to expedite an exchange, we would recommend re-ordering your desired item online to enable us to process that immediately, whilst you return your item to us for a full refund.
If you have any queries or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WILL I BE REFUNDED?
We refund you the same way you paid. If you paid via:
- Credit Card or Pay Pal: Your refund (excluding postage) will be credited into the same account your payment came from.
- Part Credit Card, part voucher: The amount you paid with credit card (excluding postage) will be credited back into the same account, and we will reissue you with a new voucher.